Simeio Identity Orchestrator (IO) is a solution that helps integrate and orchestrate other IAM solutions, while also adding a series of own capabilities. Customers can converge existing IAM siloed solutions, that can then be operated by Simeio as an MSP or as an IDaaS.
Martin Kuppinger writes:
"A strength of Simeio IO is the wide support for existing IAM solutions and their partner ecosystems. This allows customers to unify existing solutions into a common IAM infrastructure, while facilitating gradual migration of underlying IAM services."
Strengths highlighted in the Executive View
- Well-thought-out approach on orchestrating existing IAM products.
- Broad partner ecosystem, involving many of the established vendors.
- Simeio provides MSP and IDaaS services, operated from their own operations centers.
- Consistent set of REST APIs for abstracting vendor solutions from applications that consume IAM services, and from the user interface.
- Supports gradual migration of existing IAM solutions with minimized impact on applications and user interfaces.
- Provides a single sign-on experience across all IAM services.
- Simeio acts as a product vendor with an independent roadmap, while also operating as MSP and IDaaS.
Want to learn more? Get a complimentary copy of the report.